Restaurants in Cavallino Treporti recommended by Brunella in Venice:
Cavallino Treporti is a unique land as unique are its land, sea, and lagoon products. In ancient times this coastline was famous for its orchards, fishing valleys, and cuisine, which is still expression of the identity of the territory and strongly linked to the typical Venetian cuisine flavours and traditions.
It is a land to discover, because the excellences of the territory characterise the authentic tastes of its cuisine.
If you are looking for simple and authentic tastes, also skilfully combined with sea and land products, Brunella recommends the following Restaurants that use exclusively local products (km 0) and whose dishes are well prepared…because “eating with the eyes”, is not only a way of saying!
Restaurants and typical dishes of Cavallino Treporti recommended by Brunella:
- Ai Do Campanili Restaurant with “Catalan of shellfish” – make your reservation tel. +390415301716
- Cibus Club Restaurant Pizzeria with “Eggplant Caponata with snapper” – make your reservation tel. +39041968110
- Da Domenico Restaurant with ” Calamaries stuffed with mousse of sea bass and sprouts” – make your reservation tel. +390415371076
- La Lanterna Restaurant Pizzeria with “Bass fish with lime, mint and reduction of zucchini” – make your reservation tel. +390415370859
- Locanda Zanella Restaurant with “Fish soup with shellfish and tomato” – make your reservation tel. +390415301773
- Oasi Restaurant with “Triptych of salmon, swordfish and tuna” – make your reservation tel. +39041966186
- Da Gino Restaurant Pizzeria with “Spaghetti with squid” – make your reservation tel. +39041966177
- Laguna Restaurant Pizzeria with “Natural Leavened” – make your reservation tel. +39041968058